CUSTOM TRAININGS: Each salon and every stylist has different needs, that's why Clutch Hair Culture offers custom trainings! The information provded below is a general outline of information, and is subject to change based on specific requirements.
CLUTCH METHODS: Trainings will consist of a 6 hour long seminar lead by one of our master trainers. Live models are required to attend class with you. We are currently offering the Clutch Strength method course in person at Entourage Institute of Beauty and Aethestics (12004 W 95th St. Lenexa, KS 66215) on select Mondays from 9:00am - 5:00pm.
SUPPLIES: All tools and supplies necessary for our trainings are included in the stylist package. Stylists will recieve a Clutch tool kit with the purchase of a class. All other supplies, such as beads and thread, will be provided for use in class and will be available for purchase during the event. Cost will vary depending on organization with the salon and amount of shared materials required.
CLUTCH AFFILIATES: Upon completion of the training and required hands on experience, stylists will receive their certificate of completion and will automatically be enrolled into our affiliate program. Benefits of our affiliate program are below.
As a Clutch Affiliate, stylists have access to the following benefits:
- A 10% discount on all CHC products.
- Waived exchange fees* on unopened hair extensions for 60 days following the purchase to give you flexibility to swap out color or length as needed.
- Recognition as a certified stylist in the CHC website directory.
- Membership into the exclusive CHC stylist group, offering access to a supportive community.
- Regular access to CHC marketing and social media resources to assist in promoting their business.
- The opportunity to be featured on CHC's social media platforms, increasing visibility and reach.
- Exclusive early access to new product releases, including new hair extension colors and/or limited time offers.
- Occasional surprises!