Discontinued Clutch Wefts (Practice Hair)
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Clutch Hair Culture's practice weft hair extensions are made with the same high-quality, 100% real human hair that our customers love, now available in a special pack for stylists learning our method. You get to practice with the same top-notch Clutch wefts used in salons, ensuring a realistic and high-quality training experience. No compromise on quality, even for practice!
Our Clutch Weft hair extensions are made from premium quality, ethically sourced hair, to provide you with volume that is thick all the way to the bottom. Our hair can be utilized with a variety of methods.
- QUANTITY: Each package contains 3 wefts, 60g of hair total. For a full head application, the recommended quantity of packs is 3-4.
- WEFT WIDTH: Weft width ranges between 11.5-12" but can be cut to any width. As length of the hair increases, width of the weft slightly decreases to maintain the same grams per weft
- MATERIAL: 100% remy cuticle intact human hair with a polyurethane weft top that may be cut to size. The Clutch Weft contains no return for enhanced comfort
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Our real human hair extensions are compatible with semi or demi permanent hair dye and may be permed as well. It is recommended that you refrain from washing your Clutch Hair Wefts daily, and occasionally treat with oil to maintain health.
COLORING: The hair color that appears on your screen may appear differently than it is in person. If you are unsure about the color you require, contact us before making your purchase.
- LIFESPAN: These extensions can last up to a year. With proper care, they can be washed, straightened, curled, and styled with ordinary hair. Once installed, the extension fits perfectly into the rest of the hair and is virtually undetectable.